Edited: 9/23/2018 4:44 AM
Picture Placeholder: System Account
System Account
Does SPARK add any special third party codes or extra layer on my sharepoint environment?

​Does SPARK add any special third party codes or extra layer on my sharepoint environment?​ and does this affect the immigration from SharePoint on premise to office 365?​​

Picture: Sergio Schinoff
  • Sergio Schinoff
/_layouts/15/images/person.gif" alt="Picture Placeholder: System Account" />
System Account

​Does SPARK add any special third party codes or extra layer on my sharepoint environment?​ and does this affect the immigration from SharePoint on premise to office 365?​​

8519/20/2018 8:29 AM9/23/2018 4:44 AMNoGeneral
29/20/2018 8:29 AM1
Jim Hidson
Posted: 9/23/2018 4:43 AM
Picture: Jim Hidson
Jim Hidson

Hi Sergio,
The answer is absolutely no!​
SPARK works with SharePoint infrastructure as is, and doesn't add any custom columns, events listeners, or alter the internal core code of the SharePoint in any way, it works with SharePoint APIs and uses Microsoft best practices techniques.

you can test that by [Unpublishing] SPARK on any list or library or even retracting it from your farm, and you will see that all the data will still be reserved in the list, and you can work on these data using SharePoint standard New,Edit and display pages.

Therefore, if you immigrate from SharePoint on premise to office 365 there will be no problem at all, even you could use SPARK Forms Builder for Office 365 there.
For more information please watch the follwoing video about SPARK publishing and Auto populate features...

Picture: Jim Hidson
  • Jim Hidson
http://www.itlaq.com:80/my/User%2520Photos/Profile%2520Pictures/jim_MThumb.jpg?t=63627189186" alt="Picture: Jim Hidson" />
Jim Hidson

Hi Sergio,
The answer is absolutely no!​
SPARK works with SharePoint infrastructure as is, and doesn't add any custom columns, events listeners, or alter the internal core code of the SharePoint in any way, it works with SharePoint APIs and uses Microsoft best practices techniques.

you can test that by [Unpublishing] SPARK on any list or library or even retracting it from your farm, and you will see that all the data will still be reserved in the list, and you can work on these data using SharePoint standard New,Edit and display pages.

Therefore, if you immigrate from SharePoint on premise to office 365 there will be no problem at all, even you could use SPARK Forms Builder for Office 365 there.
For more information please watch the follwoing video about SPARK publishing and Auto populate features...

Sergio Schinoff3009/23/2018 4:43 AM9/23/2018 4:43 AM
9/19/2018 7:49 AM1
Sergio Schinoff